MImMINORITY GROUPS UNITED - MGU
Inspired by the establishment of the “Office of Religious Freedom” in Canada, MGU(Minority Groups United) is a non-profit organization, created to reach ReligiousFreedom around the world and encourage public awareness regarding discriminatedand violated religious minorities.
April 23, 2011: Prime Minister Harper announces the establishment of the "Office of Religious Freedom"
Members of MGU represent numerous countries including Egyptian, Pakistani, Indian,Iraqi, and Iranian Christians, as well as the Jewish communities. We are united in ourgoals and visions, motivated towards equal human rights for all. All Canadian citizens,by either birth or immigration, our members maintain connections with our nativecountries, in order to provide firsthand resources and accounts of humanitarian andpolitical issues that may not be available to mainstream media outlets.
In order for Canadian citizens to continue their way as world leaders, establishing the“Office of Religious Freedom,” and associating other organizations of the like, is astrategic and necessary step. By example, other nations will follow suit, enablingawareness and action to deter persecution of religious minorities.
- In depth knowledge and familiarity of various countries' history, social and political structure and governing factors that affect how majorities suppress minority communities
- First-hand information of events.
- Possible solutions on a case by case basis.
- Support systems.
- Short and Long term programs for rehabilitation.
- Counter acting the main Stream Media strategy of False Moral Equivalency by describing sectarian strife" between Majority religion and Christians, a phrase that conjures images of two equally matched—equally abused, and abusive adversaries fighting, hardly suffices to describe reality:
- Majorities persecuting largely passive Christian minorities
TYPICAL FORMS OF PERSECUTION:
- Blasphemy law in Pakistan
- Mass murders of worshipping Christians while in churches
- Forced evacuations and relocations
- Burning and demolishing of churches
A Message of Condolence for Pakistani Christians b...
Romans 5:3-4 Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; a...
Scores Are Killed by Suicide Bomb Attack at Histor...
Scores Are Killed by Suicide Bomb Attack at Historic Church in Pakistan Muhammed Muheisen/Associated P...
John Baid Andrew Bennet Condemn Massacre in Pak...
Canada Foreign Affairs Office Condems Massacre at Church in Pakistan September 22, 2013 -Foreign Affairs Minister J...
Egypt's Pope Tawadros targeted by Islamists...
Aug 10, 2013 ...
Nigeria Islamists hit schools to destroy Western i...
Insight: Nigeria Islamists hit schools to destroy Western ideas ...
UK Teen brutally beaten by 15 Muslims...
Saturday, June 15, 2013 UK Teen brutally beaten by 15 Muslims Vicious. And they always grievance-monger about their victim...